Any personal information you provide us will be treated as confidential and shared only within the Company, its affiliates and its business partners and will not be disclosed to any third party except under any regulatory or legal proceedings. The information we obtain is used to improve the content of our web site and may be used by us to contact you, by any appropriate means, and to provide you with any information we believe may be useful to you.
Collection of personal information
In order to provide financial services to our clients efficiently and accurately, when you apply to register to use one or more of our services we will ask you for personal information. FXSits.com holds the right and the duty by virtue of the business activity performed, to check the accuracy of the data held in the databases by occasionally asking you for updated data provided or for a confirmation of the accuracy of the aforementioned.
The type of personal information we may collect can include (but is not limited to):
• Customer’s full name.
• Date of birth.
• Place of birth.
• Home and work addresses.
• Home and work telephone numbers.
• Mobile / Telephone Number.
• Email address.
• Passport number/or ID number.
• Government issued photo ID with signature.
• Information on employment status and income
• Information about previous trading experience and risk tolerance.
• Information on education and profession.
• Financial Data includes [bank account and payment card details].
• Transaction Data includes [details about payments to and from you].
• Usage Data includes [information about how you use our website, products and services].
• Marketing and Communications Data includes [your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences].
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data).
Disclosure of your information
The main purpose we use your personal information for is to enable us understand your financial objectives and ensure that relevant services are appropriate to your profile. Further, this information helps FXSits.com to provide quality services. While we may send you marketing material from time to time that we think will be useful to you, we are conscious of the need to respect your privacy. Unless you are informed otherwise, the personal information we hold is used for establishing and managing your account, reviewing your ongoing needs, enhancing customer service and products and giving you ongoing information or opportunities that we believe may be relevant to you.
FXSits.com will not disclose your personal information without your prior consent however, depending on the product or service concerned and particular restrictions on sensitive information, this means that personal information may be disclosed to:
• Service providers and specialist advisers to FXSits.com who have been contracted to provide us with administrative, financial, insurance, research or other services.
• Introducing brokers or partners with whom we have a mutual relationship
• Credit providers, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities as agreed or authorized by law
• Credit reporting or reference agencies, third authentication service providers, fraud prevention, anti-money laundering purposes, identification or due diligence checks of the client
• Anyone authorized by an individual, as specified by that individual or the contract
• To an Affiliate of the Company or any other company in the same group of the Company.
In case such disclosure is required to be made by law or any regulatory authority, it will be made in order for FXSits.com to comply with any legal obligations, protect itself from potential fraud, and maintain service provider agreements. In case such disclosure is required it will be made on a ‘need-to-know’ basis, unless otherwise instructed by the regulatory authority. Generally, we require that organizations not under FXSits.com who handle or obtain personal information as service providers to FXSits.com acknowledge the confidentiality of this information, undertake to respect any individual’s right to privacy and comply with the Data Protection Principles and this policy.
In some circumstances, we may pass on information to third parties if we are legally required to do so or if we are authorized under our contractual and statutory obligations or if we have been provided your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Site Terms and Conditions.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We endeavor to ensure protection of the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse, and any other unlawful form of processing of the Personal Data in our possession. This includes, for example, firewalls, password protection and other access and authentication controls.
However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If you believe your Personal Data has been compromised, please contact us.
FXSits.com may store your information in its databases for reference in order to answer queries or resolve problems, provide improved and new services and to meet any legal data retention requirements. This means we may retain your information after you stop using the Site or our services or otherwise interacting with us.
CONSENT TO PROCESS DATA
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites may have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.